Wednesday, December 15, 2010

For Forever

Feeling safe was and is such a foreign feeling to me. I didn't know how to react to it. It was all just so peaceful and I wanted to just give in to everything and not be scared of anything. I was scared that any moment, like all the times before, it would all be stripped away from me. Something was going to happen and he was going to leave.

Ever since I was around the age of fourteen or fifteen, I have had an obsessive compulsive disorder. Ever since I had met him it was worse than it ever was before. That fear of something going wrong and it all being took away overwhelmed, and everything had to be perfect.

I pulled away from him, and look up at him. He just looked at me and said "what?" I replied, "nothing" and smiled. His eyes twinkled and he gave me an Eskimo kiss. When he had first leaned in to rub our noses together, I thought he was going to kiss me on the lips and I didn't know how to react. I had kissed guys before, but it was so different. There was no emotion, as this, with anybody else I have ever met my whole life.

At that moment, he kissed my forehead and I smiled, then he just looked at me, his eyes full of excitement, it seemed. He gave me another Eskimo kiss and I giggled. It was as if I was a little girl. I felt as if I was a little girl, just a child, with a first crush. Another Eskimo kiss came, and our noses rubbed together... our lips touched ever so lightly, just a brush. Then he game me a real kiss.

It was like my first kiss all over. the way a first kiss should be. I had butterflies in my stomach and cold chills that ran down my spine and all over. Trickling out into my limbs. As cold as it was outside... I was warm. I think I could have literally collapsed in his arms. I have never kissed someone like that in my life. I have never held that much emotion inside me at one moment, before. I wanted it to last forever. I wanted my heart to feel like it was going to burst of excitement, fear, and happiness all together... forever.

I wanted this feeling inside me to last as long as it possibly could. As all these emotions were going through me, I recalled something he had said to me once, "you're really the kind of girl I can see myself with. If not for a long time, for forever."

If not for a long time, for forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment